We'll gather at the Art of Living Retreat Center in Boone, NC
- The Art of Living Retreat Center seeks to reawaken human values – compassion, love, togetherness, joy, harmony – and to nurture them in our day-to-day life.
- Located on 381 acres, the center is nestled 3,400 feet up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
- The Blue Ridge Mountains are the oldest mountain chain in the world along with the Ural Mountains in the former Soviet Union; at one time higher than the Himalayas.
- This Oasis was built in the 1990's specifically for meditation, yoga, Ayurveda, and human enrichment pursuits.
- Center architecture is Vastu: a system over 2,000 years old from India based on the relationship of buildings, the Earth, and our experiences in them.